Call 601-825-6233 for FREE Estimate!
Complete or partial, professional auto painting service.
Whether you need a complete auto body paint job, a partial re-paint due to an accident, or just touch-up a few dents and scratches, Cumberland Body Shop has a complete auto body paint shop to get your car’s finish looking as good as new.
- Automotive spot painting.
- Complete automotive paint jobs.
- Insurance work and automotive collision repair.
- Bodywork and dent repair.
- Color change packages.
Cumberland Body Shop are experts at automotive car and truck painting. We provide the right experience, personnel, and equipment, all at an economical price. After 40-plus years in business, we’ve got the auto painting process perfected every step of the way:
- Preliminary detailing to minimize dust, oil, and grease from the auto surfaces.
- Expert glass, chrome and non-painted surface masking.
- Machine and hand sanding for better adhesion.
- New base coat of bond seal primer for uniform color and extra adhesion.
- Climate-controlled spray booth for consistent quality.
- Final, enclosed baking for minimal dusting.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!